Friday, November 16, 2012

Ah, how time flies when report cards are due.  Yes, report cards are coming home Monday, please watch for them.

Humanities 9
Task 6 should be done at this time.  We will be working on tasks 7-10 next week and the week after that is assembly time for our books and then the project will be due Dec 3.  I won't take any late assignments, students will hand in what they have finished on Dec 3 and I will mark them as is.  My hope is to have all of these projects marked before the Winter Break...then no one has homework over the break, including me.

Socials 11
We are finishing up our work on The Second World War.  The notes and review packages were due today.  The test will be on Wednesday.  I will hold a study session in my room (401) on Tuesday at lunch.  I'm available every Friday at lunch for extra help.

Have a great weekend!