Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome Back!

Welcome back and a huge WELCOME to our new Isfeld students! I hope everyone had a super summer break. I'm really looking forward to this year, I feel like it's going to be a great one!

I enjoyed seeing all the grade 8's popping their heads in my room today, checking out where their classes were. I hope tomorrow runs smoothly for everyone.

Due to the current job action, we won't be having a meet the teacher night as previously planned. Parents, please keep in touch with me through email over the year. If you'd like to come in and see me, please email ahead of time and I'll be happy to see you! I'm not a real great morning person, so after school is ideal for me.

I will try to keep this blog more up to date than I did last year, so that you can keep up with what we are doing in class. Please make sure you check the school webpage for information as well: www.isfeldschool.com You can also find all the teachers' email addresses there in the "staff" section.

Here's to a great year at Isfeld!

No comments: