Monday, October 18, 2010

Mid October Update

Humanities 8

We are working hard on our novel studies, lots of great discussions and questions have come up. Reading Response #1 was due last week. Reading Response #2 is due this Wednesday.
Brady's Beach at Bamfield...I was very lucky to chaperone the Marine Biology 10 class for 3 days.

BC First Nations 12

The chapter 3 test is tomorrow and then we are off to Chapter 14 (we'll come back to chapter 4 later). We did a review today and had fun with the "fly swatter" game.

Dentalium and Abalone shells at Bamfield. These were traditionally used by First Nations people for decorations and trading.

***A note for all my students: I'm available every Friday at lunch for extra help or to catch up on work. Please, come and see me! This week I can help on Tuesday and Wednesday since there is a pro-d on Friday.***