Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7

Oh, these posts are getting fewer and far between, sorry. Now that the Interact dinner is off my plate, so to speak, I can pay more attention to this blog.

On that note, a HUGE thank-you to my grade 8's that spent their time after school to help with the Interact fundraising dinner. I was so proud of all the good work you all did! I really hope you'll consider joining Interact next year, it's lots of fun and it feels so good to help other people.

Humanities 8
Today the class watched a video on the Black Death in the Middle Ages....some found it boring??? But I thought it was fascinating, all the strange beliefs about how disease was spread and cured....but I really like history, I'm cool that way.

English 10
We watched Ac1 Scene 5 of Romeo and Juliet today, the old version, the West Side Story version and the modern version...very romantic. 3 headlines from this scene need to be written.